NAIRABET

NAIRABET
CLICK TO REGISTER

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Juan Mata explains lack of action

Juan Mata has played down concerns over his future at Chelsea, blaming his slow start to the season on fitness problems.
 Mata, twice voted Chelsea’s player of the year since his 2011 move from Valencia, has been linked with a move away from Stamford Bridge after playing only 64 minutes under Jose Mourinho this season.

However, the Spain international has already said he is committed to the Blues and has now explained in his personal blog that he has been struggling with an injury since returning from this summer’s Confederations Cup in Brazil.
“After a few days [of pre-season] and a couple of games I felt a bit of pain on my quadriceps and I had to slow down,” he wrote. “It was something new for me because I had never had these kind of problems, but I kept calm: it was (it is) still the beginning of the season. That’s why the first weeks of training were a bit tricky for me.
“At present I’m feeling better, looking forward to enjoy again a great season. The club has entered a new stage and we want to keep winning trophies and making you happy! I’m positive that this team has a lot to offer. My goal, as always, is to keep learning to become a better player.”

No comments:

Post a Comment